Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lazy Days

Thursday we had crap attendance again so I recruited a new mage and shaman while we wiped in TOGC and ran alts in regular TOC. I’m frustrated, the raiders are frustrated, and the only people that aren’t frustrated are the ones that don’t show up.

I was not needed for the second ICC 10 on my priest or lock on Friday or Saturday so I spent some time on basic toon maintenance - fishing, herbing, doing the fishing and cooking dailies for the first time in about a month, and getting my little scrub mage some crafted gear so she is not totally embarrassing to look at…poor Bopeep! Now she could at least run an TOC 10 though.

Yesterday was all about my alt though. Hunter and warrior are the only two classes I don’t have at least to their 60s.

I have a warrior in sitting at 40 who is decked in BOA and Scarlet Crusade gear. I pull her out when someone I know has a toon about her level, play with them for a level or so, then forget about her again. I’d like to get excited about her but I’m just not. I think it might just be a melee class thing. The rogue stuck at level 73 was power leveled with RAF through dungeons and just sits in Dalaran now with a bouquet of flowers as her offhand.

The hunter, on the other hand, I think may have a chance. I figured out at least part of the reason she was stuck in her 30s for so long - her name. She had a name that was too similar to the Princess’s name and every time I logged on her I continuously got whispers for him. Not so good when you’re trying to keep a low profile and escape from GM-type whispers for a while. I woke up yesterday and decided that she needed to be an engineer and needed a name change. I dumped enchanting and skinning, ran a few dungeons, quested my way through STV and now she’s Pyroannie, has mining and engineering at 300, and has hit level 42. Bombs are fun!



We’ll have to wait and see what tonight looks like for raiding but you can be quite sure the masses will be on tomorrow. I can’t wait to use some of Gauss’s suggestions for Dreamwalker (see his comments on the last post). I’ll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment