Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Single Abstract Noun

As many of you know, there is a new place to hang out with the blogging community! Thanks to Miss Medicina and many more Single Abstract Noun is thriving over on Argent Dawn. For more information check this out! http://missmedicina.blogspot.com/2010/03/single-abstract-noun-is-recruiting.html

Meet the new Xlark! (And who knew Nelfs had so much cleavage?!)


I have to admit, I’ve been a bit shy about jumping right in to this new world. The RP aspect of it confuses and intimidates me…oh, I’ve been reading up on RP etiquette and whatnot but so far I just don’t quite get it. I’m willing to explore a different way of experiencing the game. I just feel a little silly right now.

Also, my alts are spoiled. They are used to having a big sister to give them gold and bags and shiny greens as soon as they come into being. They want BOAs! Over on AD there is no gold, bags or BOAs for them and the thought of leveling a toon without these lovely luxuries seems daunting. I like my spoiled alts, damn it! I’ve thought of transferring a semi-leveled toon over with goodies but feel like I might miss out on part of what this new venture would bring. I haven’t completely ruled out the idea but for now I’m going to see how it goes.

It’s fun to see the names of people I’ve been following and finding new blogs to read. I had to laugh when I tabbed out to blog hop, followed a link on Miss M.’s blog roll, wound up at
http://gnomesryummy.blogspot.com/ and tabbed back in to see his new gnome, Imyummy, online. When am I ever going to level this little druid if I keep getting distracted by blogs?!

See you over on Argent Dawn! Look for Xlark!

1 comment:

  1. hey Lark! I'm with you on wanting a higher level toon to get the babies fitted out right. I'm really missing my BOA gear and gold right about now. I'm considering doing it the semi-easy way that I've done on other servers: grab a DK, farm and AH for gold. Can turn a good profit if done well.

    And I'm also a loss when it comes to RP servers. I'm a little uncertain of how to act, and I see most people just prefer to sit around and walk slowly. Meanwhile I dashing to and fro looking for quests, trying to politely dodge the RP requests to go "somewhere quiet to talk". :D Maybe if I pretend Castet is mute...

    Anyway, just dropped by to check your blog after seeing you online!

    ReplyDelete