Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Raiding Blues

I don’t feel like raiding. Really, shocking, I know. I’m having one of those days when I question why I ever wanted to run a guild. I don’t want to log on to any of my toons in the guild and have to deal with any of the following:

Who’s missing? Where is the shammie who said his mom was sick and hasn’t been on for 10 days? Why does it seem like we are missing someone in guild…did they ninja transfer and I haven’t figured it out yet? Will either of the other shammies show up tonight to heal or will they offer more vague excuses after the fact? And where is our fluffy chicken who hasn’t been on in 2 days? Is he ok?

The priest doesn’t like the other priest who doesn’t like the hunter who doesn’t like the warrior. So who is going to /emogquit today?

What am I going to do about the officer who shows up once every few weeks and wants to be in on a Tuesday night? And feels entitled because he pays for vent. And how can I justify bringing him in over raiders who are there every night? And, frankly, why should I? And on that note, what will the officers be bitching and arguing about tonight?


Will we have enough healers? Tanks? Dps? If not, why? Does that mean I need to recruit even more?

Last night was really sloppy from Marrowgar all the way through Rotface. I’m not really in the mood to try and motivate them for progression. I still can’t quite figure out what was off about it. Just one of those nights, I guess. Maybe tonight will be better. Some magical change will take place and everyone will do their jobs to the best of their abilities. I can hope. Besides, it’s too late to call in sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment