Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fingers Crossed

Maybe, just maybe, one little whisper has (at least for the moment) solved my recruiting nightmare….

I saw a post on our server’s forum about a ret pally looking for a home. He was geared and spelled things correctly so I whispered him in game when I saw him on. Lo and behold, he comes with about 5-6 friends - all equally geared! The really odd part is that they are classes we need! A hunter to replace the one whose college grades were dropping, a holy priest to replace the one who is strangely absent for progression fights, and a few others to buff up our remaining Wed/Thurs holes.

Two of them have joined already and the rest say they will be over before reset on Tuesday. I fully expect some drama in the ranks when they are included in the 25 man run that night in place of those that have been flakey. Are there words to express how much I don’t care? I’ve been tracking attendance; I know who shows and who doesn’t. A little competition for raid spots isn’t a bad thing. We have a few who seem to have become a just a tad too comfortable and are showing up later and later or are always the last ones to arrive back after a wipe. We need to get back to having hungry raiders if we plan on moving forward with speedy progression!

So, fingers crossed it works out well…I’ll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment