Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Few Words on the 100 Mounts...

Lark finally (FINALLY) finished the grind to get 100 mounts so she can now ride around on the very pretty dragonhawk!

I’d to say a few words to my favorite rogue, thank for killing things quickly every day so I didn’t have to grind out the Argent Tournament dailies alone. And thank you for your quick engineering in Ulduar so the chopper was a bit less expensive.

To the TBC factions: I never want to see you again. That’s right Skyguard with your evil bird people in Terrokar, don’t call and don’t write. You too Kuranai and Halaa with your ogres and tinkerers and talbuks in Nagrand, we are through. I wish you luck in finding another sucker who would put up with hours and hours of farming for things that you probably don’t even use. No more powders and beads and scrolls from me. You are on your own. In the future I will go out of my way to avoid your territories when leveling alts…now stop texting and asking me when I’m coming back to see you. We are through, move on.

And, finally, to the Sea Turtle: FUCK YOU!!! I’ve fished 11490 things from pools in Northrend and you just couldn’t drop once??? What’s up with that? You dropped for people without maxxed fishing, you dropped for people who had only fished a few times, you dropped more than once for others!!! Stupid turtle…I hate you.*

So, now I just need to get my group back into Ulduar so we can do one more achievement and get our Ulduar drakes. (Hint: swirly, green clouds = bad)

With the months of grinding for my pretty bird done I’ve had time to spend on other things like my Holy Pally on another server who I got to Northrend this week. She spends a lot of time in BGs and ,whatever they say about holy paladins right now, she rocks! Call me a masochist if you like but she’s been holy with very few moments of weakness from the start and it’s nice that we can actually kill things a little faster now. I’ve tried ret a few times at different levels but just can’t seem to get the hang of it. I think it’s a basic resentment that as melee you have to chase crap around to hit it. She will go tanky with her duel spec on occasion when the series of DK tanks queuing for randoms becomes too painful but she really is a healer at heart.

So now on to basic guild maintenance things like cleaning the bank out, trying to figure out what we’re missing for balanced raiding in Cata, and hitting /love everytime I come across a critter in case it’s one of the ones I’m missing.



*I still want you...please drop!

3 comments:

  1. If a shammy healer magically appeared back some time between now and cata would i still have an inv? my new gf is starting to smother me and i need an escape XD -Doggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smothering is bad, lol. Get her a pretty little belf mage to play with and come back to raid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lark, check out these DK specific sites:
    Consider's blog (he does one of the EJ DK threads.
    http://considerit1.wordpress.com/

    And a little more general population one of course:
    http://wow.joystiq.com/category/death-knight-lichborne/

    ReplyDelete