Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pandora's Box

I’ve finally opened Pandora’s Box. Yes, yes I did it. I made the decision to extend the lockout on Nefarian.

To be fair, I sent my raiders mail and asked their thoughts, I talked with them in vent, I listened to every concern and viewpoint. But, frankly, the best night of the week to take on anything really challenging us is Tuesday. That’s the one night I know I have everyone I need there with the flexibility to move raiders in and out as we need to. Other nights I know our paladin healer works or our hunter may have a conflict or real life crap may come up but Tuesday is obligation free for my team.

While I understand there is still loot to be had we’ve had crap luck with drops for the things we really need and wind up sharding a pretty big chunk of it. Valor points really shouldn’t be an issue for all but one of them given how long we’ve been at this. And, honestly, I’m bored as hell running the same farm content over and over when we should be tackling heroic modes by now.

The plan is this: go in Tuesday with fresh minds and go right to Nefarian without stopping anywhere else. If, IF, it turns out that it really is a gear issue (which I sooooooooooooooo do not believe) then we can stop, drop raid, and do it again with the farm bosses. I think we just need to go in and have our best all on at one time with no distractions.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment