Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dreamwalker Lives! (And so do I...mostly.)

Finally!!!



Dreamwalker is down…err…up! We went in Tuesday and got her healed on the first try. We tweaked the strategy and had two tanks gather all the adds in two spots and the melee just ate the damage. Healers knew it was incoming and were prepared. It worked beautifully! None of us could believe how easy it was…finally, after two weeks of wiping our faces off. But yay for new progression boss!

Attendance is still killing me on non-Tuesday raid nights. I’m recruiting my ass off but it takes time. I finally sent the entire guild in-game mail requesting they let me know if they have lost interest in raiding or if this is a temporary state. I figured it was the least I could do before I started the /gkicks.

I’ve opened communication with another guild about a possible merger but it’s very much in the early stages and we’ll have to see what happens there. It would have to be a case of them joining us…as much as I may bitch and have my moments where I’d sooner eat a family-sized bag of spicy Cheetos with no beverage than run a guild I’m not willing to give up the GM thing. Partially because of the inner control freak and partly because Heroic has been my baby from day one.

2 comments: