Thoughts, ideas, bitching and bragging about World of Warcraft, raid and guild leading, and whatever else comes to mind...filled with the things Lark wants to say to her guild but probably shouldn't.
At least not to all of them. Not yet anyways....

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Psychic Raiders

After my "Dear Guildies" post yesterday - which I can pretty much guarantee not a single guildie has read given this sight is brand-spanking new and I haven't broadcast it to anyone - we finally downed Deathwhisper on 25. Therefore I must conclude my guild is psychic and somehow knew yesterdays post was out there somewhere. Either that or they've decided my threats, if we did not down her, to disband the guild, quit WoW, and go play Sims 3 may not be 100% in jest....

Even funnier, after too many days of wiping repeatedly on Deathwhisper, once we killed her we moved on and one-shotted the Gunship Battle and still had time left in raid to make a decent first attempt at Sarthang.

Some days I really love this guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment